Skip to main content
What is EndNote
EndNote is a package for creating and storing references. It is used in conjunction with the typing of Word documents and the creation of bibliographies.
How to download EndNote
- Use the Mozilla Firefox browser
- Close all your Microsoft programmes
- Type in this address https://softwarerep.ukzn.ac.za/
- Click on Academic Software , then choose EndNote, then click on ENX9inst.msi to install
- If you are asked to enter a product key, enter the information found in this link EndNote version 9 key.txt.
How to create a hanging indent in your bibliography
How to remove numbering from a bibliography
How to edit your referencing style
How to export a reference from an online database
Attaching a document to a citation
Creating groups of references
How to download an EndNote style from Endnote.com
Adding citations to a Word document and creating a bibliography
How to remove numbering from citations
How to restore the EndNote tab to Word
All information © 2018 University of KwaZulu-Natal. All rights reserved.