Skip to main content
What is a journal?
A journal is a scholarly publication containing articles written by researchers, academics and other experts. Journals focus on a specific discipline or field of study.
- From the Library website click on iLink catalogue.
- Type in the title of the journal and click on the blue journal tab.
- Identify in which library and section of the library the journal is located.
- Go to the shelves and find the journal.
Finding e Journals
- From the Electronic resources option on the Library website click on e-Journals A-Z, or choose 'e-Journals' from the options on the Primo page.
- Type in the title of the journal.
- If the journal is available online, access details will be provided showing where the journal is located, full text availability and the time period coverage.
All information © 2018 University of KwaZulu-Natal. All rights reserved.