Skip to main content
What is a journal?
A journal is a scholarly publication containing articles written by researchers, academics and other experts. Journals focus on a specific discipline or field of study.
- From the Library website click on iLink catalogue.
- Type in the title of the journal and click on the blue journal tab.
- Identify the whereabouts of the journal in the relevant section of the library.
- From the Electronic resources option on the Library website click on e-Journals A-Z, or choose 'ejournals'
- Type in the title of the journal.
- If the journal is available online, access details will be provided showing where the journal appears, the time coverage and full text availability.
- If you are looking for journal articles, rather search a database - click on the Databases option on the toolbar above.
Off campus access
In order to access journals and databases from off campus, a user is required to fill in the login form using their lan login details.
All information © 2018 University of KwaZulu-Natal. All rights reserved.