Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Some covid protocols affecting library services
- You need a permit to get onto campus as well as into the library along with your student / staff card
- You need to wear a mask at all times in the library and use the sanitiser provided
- Seating is limited and social distancing must be observed
- No photocopy or public computer facilities are available
- No browsing on the shelves - use the My Library Account facility or the campus library emails provided on the library home page to request books from your home campus, another UKZN campus or an interlibrary loan
The Religious Studies and Theology guide provides information for undergraduates, graduates and researchers. This guide introduces you to the different information resources and associated activities in the academic environment.
Where we are:
The following disciplines are included :
- Religious Values and Social Transformation - Howard College campus - Durban
- Biblical and Historical Studies - PMB Campus
- Theological Studies and Ethics - PMB Campus
Off campus access
Off Campus accessing the Library remotely, you will need to authenticate yourself first with your university lan login and password. Not all databases provide off campus access. It is best to access the University site via Firefox.
Having Global Protect is compulsory from 15 September. Installation instructions are given below
UKZN library hours under Covid 19 lockdown
The main libraries are now operational on Monday - Friday from 8am to 9pm and Saturdays from 8.30 - 5 pm. Click here to contact us. Please watch the library webpage for updates as hours are changing depending on covid protocols.
PMB 0332605258; HC 0312602323; West 0312607390; Med 0312604261; Edge 0312603467
If you are using our library resources from outside the university please click on Off Campus Access to be able to access those resources that are available beyond campus. Go to Resources, then Off Campus Access. You will then need to login with your UKZN login and password.
Training Session Evaluation
All information © 2018 University of KwaZulu-Natal. All rights reserved.