Current issues in South Africa
1. Vat on digital media will affect library purchasing power
2. Protection of State Information bill B 6D 2010
- official background to the Protection of Information Bill
- Sanef comment on the bill
- Pierre de Vos from 'Constitutionall Speaking' - pros and cons
Some key UKZN library links
Off campus access
Access to databases and journals and iCatalogue full text resources from off campus is via the EZPROXY option. From the 'Electronic resources' option on the Library's webpage, choose the EZPROXY option, click on the name of the desired database and enter your university login and password.
WELCOME ! SIYAKWAMUKELA !
The Information Studies Libguide provides information for undergraduates, postgraduates and researchers in the field of Library and information Science. This guide will help with your research, learn from tutorials and find out about services from your library.
Basic guide to finding literature in Information Studies
Youtube: Evaluating information sources
Library associations and groups
Ph: 033 260 5904