Skip to Main Content

Hydrology: Journals

What is a journal

Journals are academic magazines. They come out monthly or every few months and contain articles on different subjects.

They are particularly useful for finding very up-to-date information or information on very specific topics.

SAPSE accredited journals

The SAPSE list is approved by the Department of Higher Education and indicates those accredited journals for which the University receives a subsidy. These are available from the UKN Research office home page.

All information © 2018 University of KwaZulu-Natal. All rights reserved.